Veta 6.0.121 Released
Many fixes. Please review the release notes below for more information.
- Fixed: Files using GDA94 or GDA2020 coordinate systems could not be imported.
- Fixed: Some TDS files could not be imported.
- Fixed: Fixed issue with cold-edge filter removing large quantities of data.
- Fixed: Transverse semivariogram did not work when the source data was in Celsius.
- Fixed: ICMV filtering did not work.
- Fixed: The AASHTO naming template did not always show the correct route systems.
- Fixed: The Transverse semivariogram analysis was not correct for non-MOBA thermal profilers.
- Fixed: After sorting the Transverse semivariogram table, selecting a row highlights the wrong sublot on the map. This is partially fixed and will be addressed in a later update.
- Fixed: Thermal profile was cutoff when a large number of sensors were present.
- Fixed: Overall speed analysis was ignoring the filtering settings.
- Fixed: Excel report could sometimes not be created when there was an error with a sublot analysis.
- Fixed: Various crashes.