Veta 6.0.127 Released
Many fixes. Please review the release notes below for more information.
- Fixed: MOBA-provided fix for downloaded files that have incorrect timestamps due to UTC month change.
- Fixed: Offset location filters might be invalid but show as valid.
- Fixed: Legends imported from a file or previous version of Veta could contain invalid values. Customizing these legends would cause the software to freeze if the values were not corrected.
- Fixed: Thermal profiler sublots that had no data would cause the sublot analysis to fail.
- Fixed: Sublot coverage area was sometimes displayed in the wrong unit.
- Fixed: Data lot report could be incorrect when checking if all thermal profiler sensors were selected. Likely caused by removing a data file that had more sensors than the other files.
- Change: Data lot report now includes the name of the machine category to match the other reports.
- Fixed: Various crashes.
Fixed: Some Veta 5 projects could not be opened.